Preston Mafia Forum
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Other OPs planning

+3
AMMODEPOT
League 4
AmigoOne
7 posters

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Go down

Other OPs planning - Page 2 Empty Re: Other OPs planning

Post  AMMODEPOT Fri 25 Apr - 23:37

League 4 wrote:Full seal eye pro IS a big deal, I know 2 people wearing shooting glasses that got shot in the corner of the eye and injured them (not severely). It didn't get rained out very much at all... The extreme games ARE fun, isn't one of the overall goals to be somewhat like the military? There aren't many restrictions at all, it is very simple and makes COMPLETE sense. Realism in airsoft just is. How many Battlesim people have you met? 1? 2?

ok lets get one things straight...at least half of the airsofters i have met are either to fucking stupid to be in the military or just complete losers...seriously carter is totally right...they are white bbs and thos fucking battle sim nerds can go about their useless lives putting all their money into airsofting...ill go into the real military and be successful...who gives a rats ass if someone wants to wear eyeglasses...if they wanna take the risk let them...their issue if they get messed up not mine not yours its like the whole helmet thing...go ahead if ya wanna be an idiot riding around without a helmet...feel free...just dont come crying to mommy when u bust yo head open. these stupid ass huge entry fees and 5 pages of rules are silly...u say that these 200 dollar games our amazing...our games arent as amazing cause ppl dont make them amazing...seriously dedicating that much time to airsoft is gay theres not really any profession in it nor any money to be made. seriously lets have fun...in terms of law all we should be concerned with is "is it legal to play where were playing". and to be honest no its not to be like in the real military cause comparing airsoft to the real military is like comparing getting butt fucked in jail to sex. in the real military there is actually a life to be had...airsofting is just a nice little way to go out on a sunny saturday with a bunch of guys...chilling...bsing...smoking and joking...figure of speech btw...and just a fun way to let out some steam and have a blast...
AMMODEPOT
AMMODEPOT

http://www.myspace.com/kelvinjenneskens

Back to top Go down

Post  AMMODEPOT Fri 25 Apr - 23:43

not trying to be an asshole cameron but seriously dude this forum isnt for battle sim nerds and ppl who do nothing but airsoft.
AMMODEPOT
AMMODEPOT

Back to top Go down

Post  Carlo Caga-anan Sat 26 Apr - 1:55

Kelvin hit the nail right on the head. You can wear their clothes, you can wield replicas of their guns, you can speak their lingo, but in the end all your doing is airsofting, which is nothing compared to real battle. People who spend their lives replicating battles via airsoft are wasting their time. Being good at airsoft won't mean anything in the end, while fighting in a real battle may be the most significant thing you may ever do in your life. It's almost offensive that these guys would go to this extreme to simulate real horrific events. I personally find mil-sim to be extremely fun, until it is taken to this extremity. Its pretty ridiculous to have standards such as wearing the right boots for the time period, this detracts from the fun, and if you lose that then why the hell are you airsofting?. You guys think you are accurately replicating the battle? Try simulating the feeling that your life may fucking end, and that you may never see home again. Any soldier who has seen their share of battles will more vividly describe that feeling than the boots they wore, the gun they shot, or the german phrases they happen to have picked up.

Carlo Caga-anan
Spec Ops
Spec Ops

Back to top Go down

Other OPs planning - Page 2 Empty arisofting

Post  Th3_Pr3t3d3r Sat 26 Apr - 9:40

hows it going everyone

Th3_Pr3t3d3r
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Carlo Caga-anan Sat 26 Apr - 14:20

Canning you forgot the "n". its "Pr3t3nd3r" not Pr3t3d3r

Carlo Caga-anan
Spec Ops
Spec Ops

Back to top Go down

Other OPs planning - Page 2 Empty wrong guess

Post  Th3_Pr3t3d3r Sat 26 Apr - 18:11

it's zamano but good try and yes i forgot cause i am so retarded i didn't even see that till u pointed it out.

Th3_Pr3t3d3r
Recruit
Recruit

Back to top Go down

Post  Carlo Caga-anan Sat 26 Apr - 19:32

zamano? do you even airsoft? and you stole cannings name!

Carlo Caga-anan
Spec Ops
Spec Ops

Back to top Go down

Post  AMMODEPOT Sat 26 Apr - 21:42

Carlo Caga-anan wrote:Kelvin hit the nail right on the head. You can wear their clothes, you can wield replicas of their guns, you can speak their lingo, but in the end all your doing is airsofting, which is nothing compared to real battle. People who spend their lives replicating battles via airsoft are wasting their time. Being good at airsoft won't mean anything in the end, while fighting in a real battle may be the most significant thing you may ever do in your life. It's almost offensive that these guys would go to this extreme to simulate real horrific events. I personally find mil-sim to be extremely fun, until it is taken to this extremity. Its pretty ridiculous to have standards such as wearing the right boots for the time period, this detracts from the fun, and if you lose that then why the hell are you airsofting?. You guys think you are accurately replicating the battle? Try simulating the feeling that your life may fucking end, and that you may never see home again. Any soldier who has seen their share of battles will more vividly describe that feeling than the boots they wore, the gun they shot, or the german phrases they happen to have picked up.

haha i like this you also nailed it on the spot...as well as me last night! Twisted Evil

haha yeah i do agree on the sim stuff being fun. like for example playing ace combat is fun cause ure playing airplanes and its fairly realistic but still quite unrealistic in a way too...however then theres flight simulator which is an INCREDABLY boring game...so you can only go so far before it ruins the fun
AMMODEPOT
AMMODEPOT

Back to top Go down

Post  AMMODEPOT Sat 26 Apr - 21:42

Carlo Caga-anan wrote:zamano? do you even airsoft? and you stole cannings name!

hahhaa zamano lol maybe u should come out and airsoft with us...get outta the house maybe? Smile
AMMODEPOT
AMMODEPOT

Back to top Go down

Post  League 4 Sun 27 Apr - 0:19

Well first I have to gt one thing out of the way THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR BOOTS, THERE WERE PEOPLE AT THE LONG WINTER WITH MODERN BOOTS! Their rules aren't that strict most of their "rules" tat you would see are instructions for an objective. Here is some instructions for a big Vietnam OP:
On person

OD jungle fatigues (infantry)
tigerstripe/erdl or duckhunter (LRRPS only)
load carrying equipment to include:
min 6 mid/real cap non winding magazines
1 quart of water
compass (optional)
first aid pouch
jungle boots
Steel pot with mitchell pattern cover
eye protection
OD undershirt/t-shirt
flashlight, L-shap/ w red lense

In Rucksack/D-bag

sleeping bag/blankets
sleeping pad/ ground cover
2 pairs socks
2 OD undershirts
Spare battery
Extra ammo
speed loader
personal hygiene kit
sweater/cold weather jacket
1 gallon water
snack food/fat pills

The uniform differences are because they need to be differentiated between.
Hicaps are gay andto me they kind of make it bad, never having to reload, winding a mag.... bad.
The water is there because you NEED it. It is an overnight OP and is HOT at their field.
Medic pouches are $3.... they incorporate medics in the game.
The boots are just regular boots, jungle boots is a term.
Steel pot/cover is $30 or a boonie is okay, just not preferred.
Eyepro.... duh.
Shirt... also duh.
L shape flashlight, it gets dark, you need light, they are $10 and come w/ lenses.
Sleeping bag (you will be sleeping).
2 pairs of socks, after a day of running, I would want to change them...
Also I would want to change my shirt.
Battery/ammo/speedloader, we don't want some guy with 50 shots asking everyone for ammo and speedloaders, they are cheap.
Personal hygiene kit. Toothbrush, deodorant etc.
Jacket, it gets cold at night.
Water, you NEED it.
Food, your a human, right?
League 4
League 4
Private
Private

http://www.battlesim.com/forums

Back to top Go down

Other OPs planning - Page 2 Empty ...dude!

Post  cartar121 Sun 27 Apr - 12:42

cameron...im sorry you got owned via forum. move on, we dont want to read a five page constitution on airsoft guidlines
cartar121
cartar121
Admin
Admin

http://www.myspace.com/carterowns

Back to top Go down

Post  AMMODEPOT Sun 27 Apr - 20:20

League 4 wrote:Well first I have to gt one thing out of the way THEY DO NOT CARE ABOUT YOUR BOOTS, THERE WERE PEOPLE AT THE LONG WINTER WITH MODERN BOOTS! Their rules aren't that strict most of their "rules" tat you would see are instructions for an objective. Here is some instructions for a big Vietnam OP:
On person

OD jungle fatigues (infantry)
tigerstripe/erdl or duckhunter (LRRPS only)
load carrying equipment to include:
min 6 mid/real cap non winding magazines
1 quart of water
compass (optional)
first aid pouch
jungle boots
Steel pot with mitchell pattern cover
eye protection
OD undershirt/t-shirt
flashlight, L-shap/ w red lense

In Rucksack/D-bag

sleeping bag/blankets
sleeping pad/ ground cover
2 pairs socks
2 OD undershirts
Spare battery
Extra ammo
speed loader
personal hygiene kit
sweater/cold weather jacket
1 gallon water
snack food/fat pills

The uniform differences are because they need to be differentiated between.
Hicaps are gay andto me they kind of make it bad, never having to reload, winding a mag.... bad.
The water is there because you NEED it. It is an overnight OP and is HOT at their field.
Medic pouches are $3.... they incorporate medics in the game.
The boots are just regular boots, jungle boots is a term.
Steel pot/cover is $30 or a boonie is okay, just not preferred.
Eyepro.... duh.
Shirt... also duh.
L shape flashlight, it gets dark, you need light, they are $10 and come w/ lenses.
Sleeping bag (you will be sleeping).
2 pairs of socks, after a day of running, I would want to change them...
Also I would want to change my shirt.
Battery/ammo/speedloader, we don't want some guy with 50 shots asking everyone for ammo and speedloaders, they are cheap.
Personal hygiene kit. Toothbrush, deodorant etc.
Jacket, it gets cold at night.
Water, you NEED it.
Food, your a human, right?

rightttttt....hows about we just airsoft in tee shirts and shorts...sounds fun to me long as its warm...and theres no stickers
AMMODEPOT
AMMODEPOT

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 2 of 2 Previous  1, 2

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum